>>View all Insurance Services

We can provide the cover you need, cheaper!

Call 01773 529977 or Email

Request a callback Get a quote

Landlords Insurance

Landlords Insurance or Property Owners Insurance is a must if you own property that you rent out. Even if you have property which stands empty for long periods then unoccupied insurance or home insurance vacant can really help you out if you ever had reason to claim.

There are many people who own property and then rent it out either as a useful source of additional income or as a full time profession. It is important that every landlord adequately protects themselves, their tenants and of course the property itself.

Landlord insurance will normally include a wide range of things including:

Property Owners Liability – what if a roof tile falls from the roof causing injury or someone trips over an uneven pathway and makes a claim against you? POL cover would enable you to make a claim on your policy

Loss of rent cover – what if the property becomes uninhabitable following a fire, flood or lightening strike? Loss of rent cover would provide useful replacement income until the property is rentable once more.

Contents Cover – If you provide household contents for your property then it should be you that ensures that they are insured and not your tenant

Fixtures Cover – Things such as Bathroom and Kitchen fittings should always be insured on the building section of the policy.

If you’re looking for a quote for Landlords Insurance or Property Owners Insurance then please either e-mail us at or call 0845 842 0000

B sure to B Insured for Insurance Alfreton Insurance Mansfield and Insurance Derby

Stay Up-to-date!

news, offers & competitions

The Latest Insurance News

Unoccupied property insurance >>read more

Unoccupied property >>read more

Great deals on multi car policies >>read more

Testimonial from Arnold Joinery >>read more

Avoiding a home insurance claim >>read more

>>view latest

Why B Insured?

B Insured for HOME
B Insured for MOTOR
B Insured for TAXI
B Insured for TRAVEL
B Insured for BUSINESS