We can provide the cover you need, cheaper!

Call 01773 529977 or Email

Request a callback Get a quote

Unoccupied property insurance

April 30th, 2013

If you have a property that is going to be unoccupied for a long period of time, it’s important that you arrange a special type of insurance called ‘Unoccupied Property Insurance’.

This cover doesn’t have to be expensive but you can expect that there will be certain conditions surrounding it. Most insurers only offer Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Earthquake and Aircraft (FLEEA) cover.

For more information on this, or to arrange cover call one of our team today on 01773 52 99 77

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.

Stay Up-to-date!

news, offers & competitions

The Latest Insurance News

Unoccupied property insurance >>read more

Unoccupied property >>read more

Great deals on multi car policies >>read more

Testimonial from Arnold Joinery >>read more

Avoiding a home insurance claim >>read more

>>view latest

Why B Insured?

B Insured for HOME
B Insured for MOTOR
B Insured for TAXI
B Insured for TRAVEL
B Insured for BUSINESS